|Top Previous Next|
Network Assistant has multilingual interface. This means that it supports different languages. The default language is English and an unlimited number of other languages can be easily added any time.
To add a new language you need to visit Network Assistant languages web page and check for that language. If such language is available, then download and install it.
How to install a language:
1. Download the desired language pack from our website.
2. Uncompress it into Network Assistant Languages folder using WinZip
( Attention! You will need a Windows administrator privileges to do this!)
3. Start/restart Network Assistant and select new language in the Language menu.
4. While in Network Assistant, select fonts that support this language. You can do this in the Setup dialog (Network Assistant Setup -> Fonts).
5. Restart Network Assistant.